To save yourself time and frustration, leave your accounting services to a professional. They can not only guide the process of setting up your accounting software, they can also offer valuable counsel on what key information you should know about your business.
However, even after the initial setup of your accounting software, the need for an accountant prevails. Don’t steal precious time from yourself or employees to complete tasks outside their area of expertise. Focus on production and your business, and leave the daily management of the books and numbers to an accounting expert!
You can count on our experienced and certified accountants for all of your accounting needs.
We provide the following accounting services for your business:
- Company Setup-QuickBooks and Sage 50 (Peachtree) – Create new company in QuickBooks or Sage 50 (Peachtree) Software-Setup Company information, preferences, chart of accounts, and basic financial reports
- Bookkeeping-QuickBooks and Sage 50 (Peachtree) – Record daily financial transactions in QuickBooks or Sage 50 (Peachtree) software.
- Write Up-QuickBooks and Sage 50 (Peachtree) – Reconcile Bank statements, Create standard financial reports consisting of : income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis in QuickBooks and Sage 50 (Peachtree) software
- Quarterly Review– Examine and clean up 3 months of financial information in QuickBooks or Sage 50 (Peachtree) software.
- Payroll-QuickBooks and Sage 50 (Peachtree) – Record and report payroll information in QuickBooks and Sage 50 (Peachtree) software.
- Consulting-QuickBooks and Sage 50 (Peachtree) – Perform other assignments not covered in the above categories in QuickBooks or Sage 50 (Peachtree) software
Remember, it is a good thing to know when to ask for help when something is outside your area of expertise. As a result, you’ll save yourself time and avoid costly mistakes. You do what you do best, and so will Accounting by Art!